The Sims 2 Carsource Downsite
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sims 2 Carsource Downsite

When the Carsource or the Depot is down come here

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LET'S START SHARING!!

Go down 
+2
Axel
toakenspy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
toakenspy

toakenspy

LET'S START SHARING!! Empty
PostSubject: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 2:58 am

BMW M6, Bentley Continental GT, BMW 7 Series, Audi Q7, Audi A4 Convertable, these are the cars i had and have lost due to re-installing the game, i know backing up downloads never happened blah blah blah. But come on folks, we know who we all are and i need your help. Votes of downloading on the site are all YES, so LET'S GO!!
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitimeSun Oct 14, 2007 5:37 pm

All yes except from the creators,and they,in the end,have full control of their creations,the sites they put them on,etc.If you need them that badly,well,you shouldn't,it's a game.Try exercise,dating,cooking, other games,volunteering,surfing,alchemey and other dark arts, reading the bible/koran/other divine texts based on your beliefs, setting the lifetime record for hiccups,rating albums on iTunes, learning how to drive a manual car,masturbation,leaning how to drive a manual car and masturbate at the same time,knitting,play with your pets,try yoga,bake cookies,study, learn how to make your own cars ,master the German language,invent a device that stops asteroids from hitting the earth, buy a printer,watch South Park, adjust all the clocks in your house to Pacific Time,try drugs,steal a pony,set up fences,listen to The Smiths,visit Australia,freeze tag,learn new sex positions in the Kama Sutra,take out the trash,create rap lyrics,invest in tea,come over to my house(me and my girlfriend just made pancakes!),apply Vapo-Rub,buy a wireless controller for Guitar Hero,eat some pasta,visit http://topgear.com/ ,adopt a child,find the treasure of the Sierra Madre,make turkey dolls out of pine cones,I DONT KNOW!JUST DO SOMETHING ELSE UNTIL S2C IS BACK ONLINE!

P.S.You said everyone voted yes.I and Jared obviously voted no.Just thought i point that out.
Back to top Go down
toakenspy

toakenspy

PostSubject: Re: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 1:25 pm

done all of the above, all except visiting your house and creating cars.I'm much too busy for that. I own my own business thank you verymuch and smart asses like you would be out the door!!
Oh and by the way, I stated where? that i needed them BADLY!
Back to top Go down
marianok4

marianok4

PostSubject: Re: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 3:48 pm

yea im good with that lets post the creations on the other websites
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/mkinetica
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 8:08 pm

toakenspy wrote:
done all of the above, all except visiting your house and creating cars.I'm much too busy for that. I own my own business thank you verymuch and smart asses like you would be out the door!!
Oh and by the way, I stated where? that i needed them BADLY!
So,you've done everything on the list and and started your own business.If you put as much passion as you are bitchin for stuff from the car creators in to your new business,you'd be making millions.This thread is looking to be nothing from trouble.....
Back to top Go down
Sims2Addict
Sims2Addict

PostSubject: Re: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 15, 2007 11:34 pm

lets see if u have mastered german : sind Sie sicher Sie haben getan alles auf der Liste, warum nicht Meisteritaliener etwas tun, bis der Aufstellungsort oben einmachen übrigens eine Verwalterverriegelung dieser Schritt ist
Back to top Go down
Jamie69
Jamie69

PostSubject: Re: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:33 am

why does everyone know how to speak german?
Back to top Go down
Axel

Axel

PostSubject: Re: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 12:53 pm

Jamie69 wrote:
why does everyone know how to speak german?
Ich habe keine idee.....
Back to top Go down
Hutch6344
Administrator
Administrator
Hutch6344

PostSubject: Re: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 16, 2007 1:00 pm

TOPIC LOCKED
Back to top Go down
https://carsourcedownsite.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LET'S START SHARING!!   LET'S START SHARING!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LET'S START SHARING!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Sims 2 Carsource Downsite :: The Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: